We are always interested in speaking with talented and motivated people, if you want to join a team that works hard and gains the reward from effort, you have found the right place. Here is an excerpt from a recent job advert.
The work we undertake makes a huge impact on people’s lives. We ensure ambitions become reality, potential is realised and connections make an impact. We are a unique group of people united by our passion for the work we do. Our vision is to be the go-to venue for talented people and progressive businesses. Lofty yes, achievable definitely.
A team you will want to work with
Times are strange right now, for our team and our clients. We all long for the ‘new normal’ but we aren’t going to wait around for it to land. We are cracking on with our goals and objectives for 2021 and beyond.
We have already re-adjusted, we are effective from home but still longing for the day when we can work together in our main office. Morale is hugely important at Abacus, we know how and why we need to support each other during these difficult times. Video calls, WhatsApp messages, and face to face (when permitted) all help. Appreciation, kindness, and a bit of banter goes a long way!
Making a tough job easier
At Abacus the work is always interesting, often challenging but never dull. As an experienced recruiter, you will know the challenges of hitting sales targets, finding rare talent, negotiating, prioritising, and more. For us, some simple rules make us more productive:
Quality is everything
No such thing as a stupid question
We all pull together
Culture is the responsibility of all
Will plus skill wins
(If these seem strange to you best not apply)
As a Recruiter with Abacus you will:
– Join a high performing, inclusive team wherein you will inspire people with your efforts
– Work hard to find the best talent and opportunities for our clients
– Operate ethically, honestly and enjoy helping those you are working with
– Help Abacus improve all aspects of our service delivery from your first day
We’d love to hear from you if you…
– Consider yourself honest, reliable and passionate about a long term career in the recruitment industry
– Have 12 months or more experience working in a commercial recruitment role – experience in Tech, Accountancy & Finance, Law or Professional services is ideal.
– Possess a 3rd level qualification and wish to keep learning and developing
– Thrive in a competitive but collaborative environment
– Have confidence in your sales and account management ability
We offer top level reward packages to the people we believe in. Packages include:
Basic salaries + standard and enhanced commission + bonuses
Contact the office and ask to speak with a Director to find out more….