Terex Corporation is an American worldwide manufacturer of lifting and material-handling plant for a variety of industries, including construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, energy, mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utilities.
In 1999, Terex acquired Powerscreen PLC, a Northern Ireland-based group of companies. These companies included Powerscreen International, Finlay Hydrascreens, Moffet Mountie, BL Pegson, as well as several others. In April of 2022, Terex continued to grow through acquisition by purchasing Steelweld Fabrications of Cookstown.
Abacus have been working in conjunction with Terex for 4 years, successfully assisting with their recruitment needs across all departments. In 2022, further planned growth at GBS Lurgan is central to their corporate plan.
We feel proud to represent such a successful and flourishing company that takes great pride in supporting and developing its team. Terex offers highly competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, hybrid and supported working, plus a full range of benefits.
The Abacus team is currently helping Terex recruit for the following positions:
- Accountants, part-qualified and fully qualified professionals for management accounting, financial reporting and business tax
- Financial support staff into Accounts Receiveable & Accounts Payable from entry level to supervisor.
- Analysts across many areas; Business ,Financial, Data, Sales.
- Technology professionals at all levels in Software Development, Infrastructure, IT Support and Security.
- Professional services: Marketing, Human Resources, Administration
When we say great benefits we mean great benefits!
- 32 Days leave in 2022
- Contribution Pension Plan
- Accredited & Specialised Training
- Study Support
- Inhouse Mentoring Program
- Life Assurance Plan
- Team Member Bonus Plans
- Overseas assignments
- Secondment Opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Occupational Health Provision
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Westfield Health
- Perks Discount
- Working with local Charities