Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18/02/2020
Are you an account executive with a strong background in relationship management?
Do you have a degree with the ability to manage key stakeholders within a professional services environment?
Would you like to work for a leading global business on a 12 month contract?
We have an exciting role with an industry leading business as they look to appoint an account executive on a fixed term basis. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Account Executive will be responsible for the management of accounts, supporting clients with the customization and deployment of their compliance e-learning programs. They will build relationships with both external clients and internal stakeholders, contributing to the growth of the client base / portfolio and realization of subscription renewal targets for the business’s growing suite of compliance e-learning programs.
- Manage growing client base in respect of subscriptions to our suite of online knowledge and e-learning resources.
- Manage client renewals, achieving targets, through upsell and cross-sell strategies.
- Have an excellent understanding of client business strategies, specifically in the area of corporate compliance.
- Coordinate implementation of client specific customization requirements, liaising with various personnel, ensuring all requirements and deadlines are met, supported by senior personnel / management, as required.
- Regularly and proactively work across borders with various key personnel to ensure client commitments are met.
- Oversee client usage reporting requirements, and associated deployment matters in accordance with client commitments.
- Develop understanding of sophisticated online products and associated services for demonstration to existing clients, potential clients and internal stakeholders (via face-to-face and tele-conference calls), supported by senior personnel / management, as required.
- Prioritize and manage various tasks simultaneously.
- An excellent track record of negotiating and closing deals.
- Adherence to internal corporate compliance standards and procedures/processes, including changes from time to time.
- Weekly reporting to management on renewals (and upsell and cross-sell) targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales and client relationship management experience, preferably in professional or legal services or B2B
- Undergraduate degree (2.1 or above preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a growing team environment with colleagues and stakeholders situated in multiple locations around the world
- Extremely focused on excellence in client relationship management
- Personable, confident and professional
- Strong numerical, project management and organizational skills
- Language skills preferable
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones
- Some travel may be required (approximately 10%)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.