LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted01 September, 2022
Would you like to work for the world’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firm?
Want to work for a company that offers excellent benefits and opportunities?
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
My client has locations in 125 countries and continue to grow, with global revenues reaching more than $2.16 billion in fiscal 2021.
The right candidate will be a self-motivated, ambitious and driven insurance professional with a ‘can do attitude’, a propensity to form and cultivate long standing relationships and a desire to be successful.
- 1 day option to work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Regular social events for staff
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days + stats
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Training and support
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Ability to service the insurance needs of clients from a variety of sectors.
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis, including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variances.
- Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the client’s demands and needs.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers, and other associates.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise, and ensure deadlines are met without compromising quality.
Apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job