Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/07/2019
Are you an experienced account manager with a strong knowledge in technical / IT products?
Do you have a third level qualification with a proven record of meeting targets & KPI’s?
Would you like to work for a leading local company going through a sustained period of growth?
We have a very exciting role with a fast growing tech company based in the heart of Belfast. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Working in our E-Business department, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks involving our partner finance and energy companies. Tasks may include:
Existing Account Management
- Managing and developing strong working relationships with our partners which will include regular phone calls and face to face meetings which may require time away from home;
- Managing all aspects of the partner relationships between the rest of the company including IT, Legal and Marketing;
- Leading and organising partner meetings and the production of performance information and minutes to be actioned;
- Identifying and negotiating new business opportunities or potential areas for growth to maximise the value of the business;
- Managing commercial and contractual renegotiations;
- Mentoring and leading other members of the team.
New Business Development
- Proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and partner arrangements;
- Following up on inbound and generating outbound leads and opportunities by phone, email, and face to face meetings;
- Responsible for organising exhibitions and networking at industry specific events for the company;
- Responsible for producing tender responses, including leading cross departmental input meetings, prior to manager sign-off.
Stats and Analytics
- Responsible for reviewing system and partner performance and suggesting areas for improvement;
- Preparing and presenting statistics at cross-team product/system meetings.
- Researching, writing requirements and specs, project managing and delivering new products or systems end to end;
- Leading significant updates to current systems;
- Leading cross-team meetings for development and marketing of new systems/products;
- Training and advising other team members and colleagues on new systems/products or areas where you have particular expertise;
- Managing the relationship between the business and external consultants.
- Analysing and reporting on performance;
- Regularly reporting on any areas of business you are responsible for;
- Producing reports for the Senior Business Manager as well as carrying out routine tasks such as updating company stats systems with relevant partner performance data or implementing updates.
Any other reasonable tasks as required by the company.
Honours Degree in a related discipline (minimum 2:1, or predicted minimum 2:1 upon graduation), and 3 grade ‘B’s or above at A-Level
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management role;
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent technical understanding
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment;
- An appreciation of web/software development would be advantageous.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.