Accountant – Antrim
Salary£35000.00 - £37000.00
Date Posted12 March, 2021
Currently liaising with an exciting NI Top 100 firm based in the Antrim, with turnover of exceeding 50 million which was a 30% growth of the following year. This will be a pivotal role and help with strategic planning for moving forward and would suit a commercially astute Accountant who enjoys the costing side of finance also.
If you are wanting to join a firm who are dynamic and forward thinking and pride themselves on team culture and offering transparent career development and progression pathways this is a firm for you. A brand new position due to the sustained growth throughout 2020 so far
Salary – £35,000 – £37,000
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaise with Directors
- Completion of the sales and margin reporting for all divisions by product, customer and region
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitor accuracy of Inventory reporting
- Month end accounts preparation
- Bank Reconciliation & VAT returns
- P&L reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- Background in management & cost accounts
- Fully Qualified Accountant NQ – 4 years PQE
- Keen eye for improving process’s
- Worked amongst a team
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job