30th April 2020
Reference: LMH-ACC ASS
Location: County Antrim Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Date Posted: 30/04/2020
Who are Abacus Careers working with?
Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a top company in Belfast
Roles and Responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
* GCSE Math and English or equivalent
* Proficient with computers and software to include Outlook, Word and Excel, strong typing skills
* Excellent organisational and time management abilities
* Ability to work accurately and to deadlines
* Excellent written and spoken communication
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Work independently but also as part of a team
* Experience in billing
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, learn quickly and display initiative
* Consistent attention to detail
* Willingness to provide practical support
Desirable but not essential criteria:
* AAT or IATI qualification
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.