Salary£18000.00 - £22000.00
Date Posted11 September, 2020
Who are we working with?
A leading manufacturing company based in Greater Belfast is seeking to bring on an Accounts Assistant to join their highly experienced Finance professionals.
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000
Flexible working hours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bank reconciliations/payments to suppliers and customers
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Assistance with the year-end audit process
- Processing of VAT refunds, web orders, petty cash, finance agreements, and remittances
- General office duties – answering phones, emails, IT queries, etc
What do we look for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a varied finance role
- Experience working to deadlines
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Experience working within a team
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job