Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary£23000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted15 March, 2021
Abacus Careers are working with a fantastic company on their search for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk a diverse client base across NI and ROI , this is a fantastic opportunity based in Belfast for someone with excellent excel skills to join a company with an unrivalled reputation and a terrific team environment
- Making sure all disbursements are correct and suggesting procedural changes.
- Complete credit card reconciliation.
- Complete Creditors reconciliations.
- Complete payment runs, taking advantage of preferable terms when applicable.
- Develop relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality with all job tasks in order to safeguard company knowledge.
- Receive invoices from vendors, review and then process them, using accounting software and standard company procedures to document purchases to assure maximum consistency of the information.
- Send invoices department head for approval.
- Utilize clear and professional communication in the course of performing job duties.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
- Have previous experience in MS office applications including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills as demonstrated on their application form and at interview
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and attention to detail along with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply immediately
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job