Accounts Payable Supervisor
Date Posted17 December, 2020
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Belfast
Abacus is currently Liaising with the successful UK and Ireland Entity with lots of growth this year we are seeking to speak with experienced Accounts Payable Team leads, managers, supervisors to lead a team of 3 Accounts Payable specialist.
You must be experienced with implementation processes, ideally with SAP but others considered
Salary – Competitive Benefits & Salaries
- Management and operational control of the Accounts Payable function to ensure that it is efficient and effective across the Group and operating in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Line management responsibility for three accounts payable administrators ensuring the efficient and timely processing of all invoices and credit notes for the entire Company;
- Managing the invoice approval workflow and building relationships with business units across the Group to ensure invoice queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner;
- Managing external relationships with key suppliers;
- Responsible for maintenance of the SAP vendor master file ensuring that all new vendors have been set up in accordance with agreed procedures;
- Management of SAP interfaces such as the weekly customer refunds file to ensure a successful migration to SAP and reconciliation of such;
- Responsible for the weekly UK & RoI payment runs to ensure payments are validated and processed in line with Group deadlines;
- Further development and implementation of appropriate KPIs to control and monitor the performance of the Accounts Payable function.
- Considerable previous experience of working in an accounts payable role involving the processing of large volumes of transactions;
- Experience in managing a team to ensure staff are working towards meeting objectives and delivering a high-quality service in line with KPIs;
- Experience in the use of financial systems/ accounting packages
- Experience in developing management information reports
Contact Leon today for more details
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job