Accounts Team Lead
Date Posted01 September, 2020
Accounts Manager/Team Lead – Newtownards
Currently liaising with an exciting NI business who have seen revenue double over the last 3 years and are in a position now to add a Finance Manager/Team Lead to their team in Newtownards, Co.Down
This company offers a fantastic work/life balance, holidays, pension and an attractive salary for the right candidate, an opportunity not be missed!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Sales Order & Returns process (incl. maintenance of accurate pricing and promotion periods)
- Payroll Supervision (Sage Pay)
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for company and subsidiaries.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts. Ensure all month-end accruals and all cut-offs are accurate for monthly management accounts.
- Revaluation of all foreign currency balances at the month-end.
- Sales and profitability reporting to Directors at month-end and year-end (incl.sales reporting on an ad hoc basis).
- Team leading responsibility for accounts team on all aspects of the accounting function, including the managing and delegation of daily workload, resolution of any issues, provision of training, and coaching where necessary.
- Year-end audit preparation and support during financial auditing of company accounts
What are we looking for?
- Team Lead/Management experience
- Desirable – part-qualified Accountant or Association of Accounting Technicians
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of team leading
- Meticulously well organised and reliable
- Strong IT skills
- Strong working knowledge of working up to trial balance and assisting with final accounts preparation.
- Sage 200 experience would be very advantageous
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job