Salary£21000.00 - £21000.00
Date Posted17 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our specialist technology client as they seek to appoint an Administration Executive to join their team on an 11 month contract basis (this is subject to change with notice).
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
The Administrative Executive’s primary focus will be supporting the Customer Relationship team with administrative tasks. This role requires a highly organised, forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude.
● Quote preparation
● Processing orders on CRM system
● Answering inbound customer queries
● Generating statistics report
● Managing database of all existing clients to include data input and cleansing
● Work with cross-functional teams to support Customer Relationship Team
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales administration/support
● Minimum of 1 year’s experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce, Act, Goldmine
● A high level of computer literacy – competent on spreadsheets
● Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
● Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job