Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/02/2020
AML / Risk Onboarding Specialist
- Abacus Group are exclusively working with a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for an AML / Risk Onboarding Specialist for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a great local company feel.
- Responsible for performing risk rankings of new and existing clients, reviewing new account documentation, performing periodic reviews of clients, and any other tasks that may be requested.
- Effectively utilize systems, both internal and external, to perform job function and maintain accurate records.
- Communicate regularly with managers, sales people, and other designated contacts within the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in AML client onboarding.
- Working knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations including:
- BSA/AML Regulation, OFAC and USA Patriot Act of 2001,
- CIP, KYC and client onboarding documentation.
- Individual must be dependable, responsible, motivated and demonstrate the ability to be successful with minimal supervision. Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed during challenging circumstances, including strict deadlines and technical issues and maintain composure under pressure.
Salary and benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
Nicky Strutt – those that meet the criteria will be contacted
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.