Date Posted29 October, 2020
Middle Office Analyst
- A leading global alternative investment management firm seeks to recruit for an Operations Analyst for their Belfast office. Our client has been growing at a steady rate in the ops area for 5 years. They have a small but high performing experienced team and are keen to add the right fit to the team.
Why this role?
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy or access to onsite gym
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a firm where you’re not just a number and your input is valued
- Review and reconcile client/broker trade activity in line with Mifid II timescales
- Conduct due diligence/KYC compliance procedures on new clients/vendors/brokers
- Assist in monthly/bimonthly invoice procedures to ensure timely payment of soft dollar research commissions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail is paramount due to trading and invoice volumes that require data entry and reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent preferred.
- Experience of working with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting.
- Due to the nature of work and the successful candidate will ideally come from an investment banking background.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job