Date Posted10 August, 2020
Abacus Careers are delighted to be representing a leading contractors company based in Ballymena, Co. Antrim,
We are keen to speak with Accounts Specialists, ideally, you are a Part Qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician.
In your new role:
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashflow projections
- Management Reports
- Taking accounts to trial balance
- An Accounting Technician qualification may be advantageous.
- As we utilise Sage Accounts within the team, previous use of this would also benefit you. You are organised and efficient, can work to deadlines, and manage your own workload, maintaining accuracy at all times.
- You must also be NI based and within a reasonable commuting distance.
- Preferably from a construction/contracts background
- PQ/Accounting Technician or QBE
- The company boasts a flexible approach to working hours, autonomy so you manage your own workload and a friendly and supportive team to work with.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job