Date Posted22 July, 2020
Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting for our client who is a NI Top 100 company. They are looking to bring on a Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant in Belfast, to support their management and operations team. This is a diverse role which will provide a great opportunity for growth and progression
- Full Accounting study support
- Pension contribution
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and Reviewing Weekly reports
- Liaising with internal/external auditors on an interim and year-end basis preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly stock results
- Supporting the production of budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Analysing gross margin and overheads across 28 stores
- Working with all departments and the management team to contribute to financial decisions
What do we look for?
- Part- Qualified Accountant
- 2 years varied finance experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
[email protected] or call 02890313157 today
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job