Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted29 October, 2020
Abacus Careers are proudly working with a longstanding and successful Manufacturing company, seek to add an experienced Assistant Accountant with cost accounting experience to join the team:
- Accounts Payable; includes processing invoices and following up with suppliers if any discrepancies
- Analysis of overheads and specific KPI information for management review
- Assisting in the preparation of any business plans or projections
- Bank Reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Cashflow management
- Maintenance and reconciliation of General Ledger and the underlying Ledgers, including posting weekly/monthly journals
- Manufacturing experience would be preferable
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, and assistance in the provision of variance analysis to senior management
- Preparation, review & submission of VAT returns, EC sales, PAYE / Pensions
- Proficient in working with Sage line 50 and excel.
- Supporting the existing admin team on a vast range of tasks
Contact [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job