Salary£22000.00 - £24000.00
Date Posted20 January, 2021
Are you seeking a new challenge where no two days are the same? Are you in a static role with no development opportunities? Are you open to a new role where your hard work is rewarded with internal promotion and development?
If you have answered yes to any of these question then we have the role for you. One of our premium clients are recruiting for a Billing Coordinator as a result of an internal promotion, showing how they promote from within.
Key duties include:
- Analysing new and existing customers bills
- Building proposals and quotes for new and existing customers
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquires via phone and email
- Completing and sending out customer contracts
- Updating call records daily
- Re-billing all relevant charges each month
- Ensuring all bill runs are sent out on a timely basis
- Completing billing checks against agreed tariffs and charged bills
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a busy billing role processing numerous invoices on a weekly/monthly basis
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like you then click apply for a confidential chat.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job