LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted24 August, 2023
Abacus Careers are delighted to be assisting our client for the position of Business Analyst.
Our client is a market leading consultancy firm who are going through a successful period of growth and are looking to hire for their centre of excellence in Belfast.
The team works with clients across a variety of industries to reimagine and redesign the inner workings of their operations, enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
- Utilise your skills in the areas of structured problem solving, business analysis, analytics, design thinking and lean process improvement to help our clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations.
- Identifying areas for process improvement across existing ways of working be it system, process or people changes.
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of client interviews, workshops and project governance sessions.
- Be able to effectively analyse and define business requirements through stakeholder engagement and reviewing existing processes. Engage directly with senior client stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of client interviews, workshops and project governance sessions.
- Be involved in the delivery of projects across the end-to-end project lifecycle, from business case development to project and execution and close-out.
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions as well as benefitting from best-in-class operations focused training and development.
- Helping ensure that the requirements and the process are fit for purpose, supporting the design, build, and test of the changes and business readiness/training activities.
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions as well as benefitting from best-in-class operations focused training.
- Strong academic record including a relevant third level degree.
- Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping and requirement gathering skills.
- Project and programme delivery experience. Experience in the delivery of large-scale programmes is an advantage.
- Experience in applying Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies.
- Lean six sigma qualification is an advantage.
- PMP/Prince2 qualification is an advantage.
- Agile experience/ certification preferred.
- Experience in applying best practice Business and Process Analysis techniques.
- 2+ years within a consulting firm or industry organisation (a strong track record in Management Consulting is a benefit).
Nicky Strutt – for a more detailed job spec
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job