Date Posted10 February, 2021
Abacus Careers are proud to be working with one of the most successful and well-established companies in UK, with establishments all over North and South of Ireland this company is growing rapidly and seeks to invite an experienced Business Analyst to join the company, you will be located in their office in Dungannon Co Tyrone.
- Flexible working hours
- 30hrs or Full-time depending on preference
- Amazing Benefits
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Reports are generated and circulated internally, and externally to relevant consignment and concession suppliers.
- Prepare and circulate the reports, interrogate and analyse
- Respond to Consignment and Concession supplier queries and meet their reporting requirements.
- Monthly trading reports (Sales based) preparation and circulation.
- Support FD to re-design reports to help make them more senior management friendly.
- Monitor sales till reports and work with the Branch managers to identify and correct errors.
- Key role in the stock count procedures at branches, including assisting with reconciliations.
- Assist in the Sales budgeting process.
- Assist with staff hours reporting and costing.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Must have a strong financial and analytical background
- must have strong excel skills
- Ideally, part qualified accountant or qualified by experience
Contact Leon: [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job