Date Posted27 January, 2021
Business Analyst – Belfast
Abacus Recruitment have been retained by a leading firm to recruit a Business Analysts for their market leading, innovative and well-respected firm. Our client will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative, exciting and challenging projects across the UK and Ireland. If you are bored of working on the same old projects with the outcomes then this is the right role for you. You will get access to a wide variety of clients and broad variety of projects always keeping your work challenging and fresh!!
Our client is looking for candidates who have varying levels of business analysis and data management experience. You will support transformation and change projects for our client both on site and based out of the Belfast office.
- The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will likely include:
- Understanding the forms of data; unstructured and structure and pros and cons of each.
- Understanding of quality control processes
- Understanding of data reports and data visualisation (e.g. experience with data visualisation tools)
- Understanding of data challenges within the context of financial services.
- Experience of managing a team process and targets
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- Assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Writing process documentation
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions
- Writing and designing process maps
- Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis in a corporate function
- Demonstrable experience of success within complex project environments
- Significant technical understanding of data frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Understanding of quality control methodologies
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships well with senior stakeholders
- Proven analytical and sceptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems
Salary & Benefits:
- Market leading basic salaries on offer
- Enhanced and flexible benefits package
- Unrivalled career progression and development
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job