Salary£35000.00 - £37000.00
Date Posted21 April, 2021
Abacus Group are delighted to be working on an IT Business Analyst role with a global manufacturing company. This role will be a 12-month maternity cover contract, based in Dungannon or Lurgan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst with 3+ years’ experience to serve as a liaison between the Parts and Services function and the IT organisation in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Partner with the Parts and Services and IT teams to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Develop an understanding of how solutions will impact present and future business needs
- Work with end users to determine needs (data, screens, processes, reports) and develop scope
- Draft detailed specifications that reflects the user’s needs
- Analyse, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications and make recommendations where improvements can be made
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum three years’ experience, preferably in a Business Analyst role.
- Solid background in business enablement through technology
- Previous experience with ERP (functions like order management, warehouse management, fulfilment and
transportation) and CRM applications from an implementation / support perspective is desirable
- Analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrated ability to review, consolidate and communicate with all levels within IT and the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills across functions
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job