Business Development Executive
Salary£29000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted19 March, 2021
Are you driven sales professional with a strong background in B2B sales, ideally within a technical environment?
Do you have a demonstrable record in winning new business and managing successful clients?
Would you like to work for a leading company that is experiencing sustained growth?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional within a growing local business. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
This role requires a results-focussed, forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude. You will be expected to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to help achieve the business strategic goals.
You will be the driving force of customer engagement and acquisition. The role is suited to a professional with a track record in winning new business and exposure to the full sales cycle
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities within UK Private Sector / Corporate Organisations
- Create a robust pipeline by reacting to marketing leads and inbound enquiries
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social media contact with potential customers
- Dynamic pipeline management and accurate sales forecasting
- Preparing quotations, proposals and business cases that will secure new business opportunities while managing the end-to-end sales process
- Participation in virtual events and exhibitions to promote the business and actively network
- Pro-actively contribute to team meetings and planning sessions
- Remaining aware of the competitive landscape and be able to position company products effectively.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system to fully capture all sales activity and full customer journey
- Minimum of two years B2B sales experience
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record in generating sales and winning new business
- minimum of 3 years experience in building robust personal relationships and providing excellent customer service at all levels of the business
- Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target, while prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients, particularly via remote channels
- Knowledge of operating in a SaaS business environment.
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation via acquisition of new customers across a broad range of verticals within the Private Sector
- Proven experience of leveraging social media platforms and an established network to build personal and company brand in a B2B environment e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter
- Expert networking skills and the ability to build strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders
- Third Level Qualification.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong Commercial Acumen
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Sales Account Executive
23 June, 2022
30 May, 2022