Business Development Manager
Date Posted08 January, 2021
Are you an experienced business development professional within the software / analytics industry?
Would you like to work within a highly rewarding environment and possess the ability to drive new business?
Do you have exceptional sales skills including pipeline development, winning large clients and create long standing relationships?
We have a very exciting, newly created role within an award winning business looking to expand their services throughout the UK. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
This is a very exciting time to join this company as they look to grow their business further and the business development manager is an integral part of the plan. With a well established brand, an award winning successful team and excellent leadership structure, the business is very well positioned to offer you a position that will challenge you as a professional and reward your hard work. If you are passionate about driving sales and have a ‘hunter’ mentality then this could be an ideal role
The role is focused on new customer acquisition and building the broader network and market presence, and it will involve working with other internal teams around definition and validation of the business offering, Customer Growth and Retention strategies and how to engage with focus on customer segments and markets. This is an instrumental role in the growth and is focused on generating and closing sales pipeline to meet and exceed ambitious goals.
* Execute on personal business development plan in line with agreed targets.
* Identify new areas of growth for the company and a strategy to address these opportunities.
* Meet and exceed targets for new business sales.
* Work collaboratively with the broader sales, marketing and product teams to evolve, plan, articulate and execute to our plan, delivering growth in the customer sales and pipeline.
* Attend meetings, events, and work at client sites in Europe and Internationally.
* Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
* 3+ years’ experience in IT Sales in the AI, Data & ML sector.
* Sectorial knowledge of the Data Analytics and AI & ML domains.
* Demonstrable experience in identifying, progressing, and winning new customers.
* Experience of managing and responding to complex RFP and B2B sales
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job