Business Development Manager
Date Posted24 August, 2020
Their mission is clear – to change lives. And you can be part of it.
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
This role requires a results-focused and forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude; expected to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to help achieve the division’s strategic goals. You will be the driving force of customer engagement and acquisition. The role is suited to a professional with a track record in winning new business, with exposure to the full sales cycle.
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision-makers within UK Health / Housing / UK Sectors
- Dynamic pipeline management with accurate forecasting
- Initiating outbound telephone, email, social media and social contact with potential customers
- Presentation of proposals at pre-sales and post-sale meetings and managing the sales process via both on-site and remote channels
- Preparing quotations, proposals and business cases to secure new business
- Participation in virtual events and exhibitions to promote the business and actively network.
- Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
- Work with the marketing team to promote the business.
- Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position the businesses products effectively.
- Minimum of three years B2B sales experience
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record in generating sales and winning new business
- A minimum of 3 years experience in building robust personal relationships and providing excellent customer service at all levels of the business
- Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target, while prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients, particularly via remote channels
- Knowledge of operating in a SaaS business environment.
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation via acquisition of new customers
- Proven experience of leveraging social media platforms and an established network to build personal and company brand in a B2B environment e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter
- Expert networking skills and the ability to build strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders
- Third Level Qualification.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ability to work and respond at pace in a professional manner
- Works independently with set objectives and targets
- Possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation.
- Customer focused with a high level of business acumen and a proven ability to work consultatively with clients to understand their requirements
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about personal success
- Consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are organised, thorough and dependable.
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to take the initiative when required.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
28 June, 2022
Sales Account Executive
23 June, 2022