Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00
Date Posted03 March, 2021
Are you an experienced manager with excellent systems, database and MS Excel skills?
Do you have strong people management experience and excellent interpersonal skills?
Would you like to work for a growing business with a fantastic career opportunity on offer?
We have a very exciting role based in Belfast which will offer the opportunity to work within a fast developing company. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or call [email protected]
The post holder will have wide ranging responsibilities for the performance and development of external services and internal operations. This role includes People Management, general administrative duties, key account management and face to face contact with both internal and external clients which will involve domestic/international travel
The role provides significant opportunities for innovation, development and growth of both existing and new services. The role owner will work externally with clients and internally with teams to ensure delivery of the company services in line with service level agreements (SLA’s) agreed.
As part of the Senior Management Team the role owner will actively participate in the implementation of strategic plans, including business planning, internal policies, procedures, quality standards, cross-departmental working and external relations.The role owner will require a suitable level of business acumen to ensure that current and future operations continue on a sustainable and viable basis and can evidence positive outcomes and value in the market the business operates within.
- Production and implementation of operational work plans
- Develop and maintain a high – level understanding of all systems used internally and externally by clients
- Understand and manage the flow of data through internal systems from ingestion to extraction
- Manage the reporting of bugs and system performance issues to IT – implementing creative solutions for users of the system until an IT resolution is in place.
- Manage and direct the design of technical specifications for new and updated system processes, liaising effectively with IT and organising testing for all new functionality
- Management and monitoring of services budgets including analysis, reporting, and taking appropriate action on any variances
- Recruitment and people / resources management, in conjunction with HR and Finance Departments, to achieve required service level, quality and cost performance indicators
- Monitoring performance against targets and deliverables for all contracts leading to improvements with a view to increase the value of the service
- Ensuring contractual compliance by maintaining high levels of knowledge on client SLA’s
- Reporting contract performance trends and issues to relevant Managers and Senior Management
- Negotiation, development and implementation of new, scaled up or pilot services for existing and new clients
- Responsible for ensuring all departmental and client service delivery reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Production of monthly operational analysis reports for internal senior management decision making
- Responsible for the management of all client service meetings ensuring relevant managers organise these in a timely manner and within budget requirements
- Attend external client meetings as required to discuss levels of service, current issues and identifying the potential for up selling
- Manage the flow of internal and external communications for operations ensuring messages are consistent and appropriate for its intended audience
- Experience in a leadership role at middle management involving effective people management, systems and policies
- Experience of managing and delivering contracted services (SLAs)
- Building and maintaining effective relationships both internal and external
- Proven track record of managing a varied workload
- Utilising performance management frameworks to promote best practice
- Providing database system support
- Experience in handling technical specifications for bespoke systems and liaising confidently with IT
- Experience of multiple data sourcing
- Experience of working in a high volume data processing environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to develop, manage and apply processes and procedures
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a diverse team
- Ability to manage change both procedural and organisational
- Can demonstrate personal effectiveness in improving the quality of data management, analysis and evaluation
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and the capacity to address problems with creative solutions
- Ability to handle competing priorities and manage time efficiently
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job