Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted07 January, 2021
Abacus Group are currently recruiting for a global Fintech company who are looking for a Citrix Engineer, based in Belfast.
The successful applicant will be one of the company’s engineers on Citrix and Windows related technologies and will have to demonstrate strong administration skills along with the technical experience needed to support and deliver high-performance, resilient solutions.
- Provide close liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new applications, systems and initiatives into the production environment
- Manage production and maintenance of integration system documentation
- Ensure delivery of integration objectives and goals and that appropriate incident reports are prepared in a timely manner
- Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of infrastructure through automation Provide escalation support for all Windows, Exchange and messaging, VMware and Citrix infrastructure in an enterprise Active Directory environment
- Act as a visible point of contact for the Wintel Infrastructure (O/S and hardware)
- Providing automated solutions, PowerShell, on Microsoft and VMware technologies
- 5 years’ or more experience of working in a systems infrastructure role
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft Certifications
- PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Experience of ITIL v3 standards or a certificate in ITIL v3 foundation skills beneficial
- Ability to develop automation process using scripting languages such as PowerShell and batch
- The role requires an experienced Windows engineer with extensive experience of the core set of Microsoft Server products including O365 and AWS
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job