LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted22 August, 2022
Would you like to work for the world’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firm?
Want to work for a company that offers excellent benefits and opportunities?
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
My client has locations in 125 countries and continue to grow, with global revenues reaching more than $2.16 billion in fiscal 2021.
- 1 day option to work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Regular social events for staff
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days + stats
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Training and support
Your knowledge and expertise:
- You will have had previous experience managing your own insurance claims caseload.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and colleagues.
- We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of London Market systems including ECF and CLASS would be beneficial but not essential
Apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job