Claims Technician – Hybrid/Belfast
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted19 August, 2022
My client provides a complete claims service for some of the largest insurance brokers in NI. With their team growing, they are now recruiting for a Claims Technician.
- Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- Hybrid working option
- Hours of work – 35 hours per week as follows: Monday to Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays begin on 31 days (inclusive of bank/public holidays), with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Eyecare Scheme
- Staff Insurance Discounts
- Service Awards
- Continuous Learning and Development including support for Professional Qualifications
- Supportive culture
- 5 GCSE’s at grades C or above to include Maths and English (or equivalent)/or commensurate experience
- Previous claims experience gained within the motor insurance industry
- Experience of working within a customer-focused environment along with excellent customer service skills
- Demonstratable experience of working within a fast-paced work/office environment
- Ability to handle high volumes of telephone calls
- Computer literate
Working within a small team you will be actively involved in all areas of accident management; you will be the first contact for the majority of clients, and it will be your job to obtain an accurate and complete notification before discussing the next steps whilst identifying potential non fault claims.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job