Client Development Executive
Date Posted25 July, 2022
Our client is currently looking for a Client Relationship Executive with a ‘can do’ attitude to join the team and be part of this next phase of growth for the business. Peerpoint is a global platform for legal talent, to offer clients a more innovative solution to support in-house skill gaps and capacity constraints. Peerpoint is a truly unique business that offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and fun environment where you can have a direct impact on the success of the business but with the support, investment, and benefits of a magic circle law firm.
Role and responsibilities
The Client Development team is a commercial team with a fantastic team spirit. We are looking for an intellectually curious, commercially astute and client focused individual to join us for this very exciting next phase in the business’ growth. If you are excited by the prospect of working directly with company practice groups and clients to help deliver resourcing solutions for their teams, if you like to see the impact of your work and enjoy working in a collaborative and team-focused environment then we would love to hear from you!
The Client Development team is responsible for managing the end-to-end client sales process, which includes: sourcing and effectively qualifying new client leads; pitching to clients for business; establishing new and long-term client relationships; taking the client brief; sourcing suitable legal consultants; negotiating commercial terms; and closing the deal. It is a fast-moving process that requires an individual with drive, tenacity, strong organisational skills, and excellent client management ability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the management and development of the account, taking an active lead on areas of the account and potentially other client accounts.
- Effectively manage the extension book, qualifying leads, and new opportunities from within the firm.
- Developing strong relationships to deliver and continual develop the Peerpoint offering, generating value to the firm.
- Sourcing and ‘matching’ suitable candidates from our panel of consultant lawyers to company/client engagements.
- Direct engagement with legal consultants and internal clients on a daily basis, by phone and in person (where appropriate).
- Supporting the sales process where appropriate from the initial brief with the client through to the placement of a consultant
- Tracking the development of the accounts and business performance through effective business performance and KPI tracking and forecasting.
- Maintaining and helping to develop key client relationships through regular engagement
- Acting as a champion and brand ambassador for Peerpoint externally in the market at industry events.
- A proactive attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed.
- Experience delivering excellent client service and building strong peer-to-peer relationships in a consultative sales role.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing entrepreneurial business.
- Experience successfully managing a sales process and leading on complex negotiations.
- Excellent communication skills, with an engaging and sophisticated writing style.
- The passion and commitment to deliver to the highest standard for our clients and consultants.
- Entrepreneurial outlook and passion for continually improving processes and client delivery to ensure we are at the forefront of providing a market-leading client experience.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a meticulous eye for detail.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Head Of Business Development
£46000 - £48000
02 November, 2023