Client On-Boarding Manager – EMEA
Date Posted03 February, 2021
Client On-Boarding Manager – EMEA
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Client On-boarding Manager for their Belfast office. You will be working with a large company who recorded month on month growth last year and look to continue this success into 2021.
- Overall responsibility for the effective management of the EMEA client lifecycle function, ensuring that all activities are executed to defined service levels and on a timely basis, meeting the requirements of the business.
- Oversee the delivery of complete and timely on-boarding of all new clients, ensuring that the team undertake and thoroughly complete all necessary KYC/AML and due diligence checks.
- Management and oversight of the process for preparing, distributing, and storing client documentation.
- Management and oversight of processes to support the business in the drafting and executing of client contracts (give-up agreements)
- To analyse and implement necessary change to client lifecycle processes (including remediation projects) required in order for the firm to be compliant with regulatory change.
- To manage the transition of functions and responsibilities into and out of the Client Lifecycle team in a manner that ensures strong business risk management.
- To ensure the team effectively partners with IT on technical developments, including requirements gathering, UAT and post-release support.
- Preparation and periodic completion of management information reports to be discussed with senior and regional management during service reviews.
- Recruitment, management and development of the client lifecycle team. Talent management, training and development and succession planning for the team while ensuring strong employee engagement of what should be a highly performing, well-motivated team.
- Set and continually manage project milestones with team members and other stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Ensure that you understand the risks and controls on your department; what could go wrong, what controls you have to prevent/detect or contain these.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Strong, demonstrable experience of effectively managing a KYC/AML team or similar across the client lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- Demonstrable experience of managing the employee lifecycle i.e. recruitment, selection, goal-setting, performance mgmt. and performance appraisal
- Experience of communicating with and managing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of leading a team to provide a service to tight SLAs
Salary / Benefits:
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Health Cover, Company Pension, work from home, discretionary bonus
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job