Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/02/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our market leading professional services client as they seek to appoint a Client Relationship Assistant to join their marketing department in Belfast.
The Client Relationship Management team sits within the Global Business Development, Marketing & Communications function. The successful candidate will support Global Relationship Managers across a number of accounts in the management of the firm’s relationships with its key strategic clients, working closely with other business development and marketing team members and with other support areas such as Finance and HR.
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports to include client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis to include client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally * Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the client relationship management approach
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, commitment to “getting the job done”
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to drive through major projects to completion
- Ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Good organisational and administration skills/ability to multi-task
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.