Client Services Administrator
Date Posted14 August, 2023
Our client is seeking a Client Services Administrator, you will work as a key member of the delivery team, supporting administrative tasks to ensure client projects run smoothly. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership of tasks, who is highly organised, diligent and demonstrates great attention to detail. We want someone who is comfortable following documented processes and takes pride in delivering a high standard of work. You will be an excellent communicator, enjoy working in a standalone role as part of a wider team, and have a confident, can-do attitude.
Event Administration & Diary Management
- Supporting the team with arranging workshops, meetings and other events on various online platforms and in physical venues.
- Liaison with clients to schedule bookings, then subsequent diary management for consultants.
- Setting up virtual collaborative spaces to support online workshop activities e.g. Mural, Canva.
- Sending out pre and post workshop emails with reminders, PDFs of materials, signposts to additional information.
- Co-ordinating workshop attendance lists and feeding back attendance records to clients.
General Administrative and Personal Assistant Duties
- Working closely to support the Project Lead, co-ordinate the administration element of reaching project milestones and keep the Lead updated on any issues or related correspondence.
- Setting up programmes on our central records system (CRM) and administering invoicing.
- Arrange and book external training
- Arrange and book marketing activities
- Ensure diaries are up to date with both client facing and business development activities
- Travel and accommodation bookings -flights, trains, hotels etc
- Internal training bookings and diary co-ordination, room bookings and set up
- Event planning and hosting networking events as the business dictates
- General administration and support activities as required to support business and client success.
- This role would suit a candidate eager to start their career within an administrative role and have a willingness to learn and develop
- HNC/HND Administration?& Information Technology is desired but not essential as full training will be given
- Basic administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Secretarial and Administration
£23000 - £27000
30 August, 2023
Secretarial and Administration
Admin Facilities Assistant
£21500 - £22000
29 August, 2023