Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted05 March, 2021
Our client is keen to recruit a Collections Associate for their Belfast based office. They have an outstanding global and local reputation for staff development and giving staff the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and high-level projects across the UK. You would find it very difficult to get an opportunity that will allow you grow and develop more than this role and company!!
£Attractive Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a debt list accordingly
- Ensure all clients are paid within the agreed credit periods
- Ensure all credits due from clients are agreed and collected within time period agreed
- Ensuring that all debt management activities adhere to Regulatory Codes of Practice, Data Protection and in-house procedures.
- Monitoring and actioning system
- Updating client contacts on database
- Production of monthly reports for review
- Deal with all queries from clients and ensure settlements are followed up on a monthly basis
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a Financial Services or Corporate Industry background is advantageous
- Demonstrable understanding of debt chase protocol.
- Experience of effective negotiation with customers in difficult situations.
- IT literate, particularly in MS Office.
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment and working towards KPIs.
Contact: Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job