Communications & Marketing Executive
Date Posted08 January, 2021
Are you a driven communications and marketing professional with the ability to create and delivery compelling content?
Do you have strong digital marketing skills?
Would you like to work with a fantastic, market leading business as they grow their marketing team locally?
We have a very exciting role with an award winning business. If you would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
This role will be reporting directly to our Chief People Officer. You’ll be partnering with all executive leaders and collaborating with each of our departments and business streams. In short, you’ll be joining a team at the heart of our future.
What are we looking for?
You’ll have the ability to see the bigger picture and understand how this role fits within the organisation. With exceptional communication and analytical skills, you’ll have experience in collating, shaping and sharing key information in an engaging way.
What will you be responsible for delivering?
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Developing and delivering an internal employee communications plan
- Preparing targeted, engaging and accurate copy and materials throughout the employee lifecycle
- Translating external stakeholder’s requirements into reporting templates in line with company branding policy
- Collating, organising and communicating relevant data points
- Presenting key information in an engaging & innovative format
What do you need to have?
- Experience of content development and delivery
- Digital marketing skills
- A high degree of proficiency using MS Excel
- Outstanding communication skills to deliver compelling copy, narratives and presentations
- Ability to manage a wide range of cross-functional activities while meeting time sensitive and variable deadlines
- Strong analytical, planning, organisational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A history of building highly effective working relationships
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job