Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted10 September, 2020
Currently working exclusively with a market leading dynamic thinking NI firm based in the greater Belfast area, are on the lookout for a Company Accountant who will manage all the day to day running of the finance function. This role with have the guidance and report to highly experienced FD who is keen to progress and develop the successful candidate.
My client our a highly commercial firm who have had 20% growth in 2019 and are definetly moving in the right direction. They can offer huge opportunity for a 2+ year PQE accountant who is seeking a 360 role and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with preparing budgets and forecasts
- Consolidations financial statements
- Preparations of cashflow forecasts
- Reviewing of company tax
- Prepare VAT returns
- Preparations of year end statutory accounts
- Producing financial reporting packs
What are we looking for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant at least 2 years PQE
- Proven experience on a number of ERP systems
- Fast paced environment experience
- Produced reports for senior management/board level
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job