Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/04/2019
Compliance Officer – Part Time (20 hours per week)
- Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for a part time Compliance Officer on behalf of a unique fintech company based in their Belfast office.
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance is maintained in a manner that helps maximise business opportunity, as well as ensuring that internal policies are adhered to.
- Update/implement internal compliance policies and processes as necessary.
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and the ongoing KYC of existing clients.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Company policies and processes, putting in place new processes as our client grows into other business areas
- FCA Reporting
- Manage the Compliance requirements as they onboard
- Act as point of contact for the external compliance consultancy which we keep on retainer.
- Ensure staff are up to date on new Compliance issues
- Several years of experience in a Compliance related role in financial services
- Good level of knowledge of FCA regulations, MIFID II and financial services in general
- Experience in the field of client onboarding & KYC
- Self-driven to identify issues and own them through to resolution
- Willing to undertake & pass relevant training courses
- Salary will be based upon your experience and fit for the role.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.