Compliance Specialist – Global Firm!
Date Posted23 October, 2023
Audit & Compliance Specialist
Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with a leading global firm for the position of Client Audit and Compliance Specialist. Our client operates in over thirty countries, they have built a reputation for exceptional delivery to their clients. Their culture promotes high performance, collaboration, and innovation. They value their people and aim to lead be a leader in their industry by embracing new technologies.
What They Offer:
- Market leading base salary
- Flexible working approach
- Private healthcare coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
- Provide comprehensive analytical and specialist support to the Global Head of Risk Operations and Client Audit & Compliance Manager. This support is instrumental in evolving the working practices related to client audit, compliance, and engagement.
- Drive operational excellence within the team by continually reviewing processes and implementing improvements, including exploring innovative technology solutions.
- Lead in client engagement activities, including on-site audits, meetings, and calls, to share insights into company processes and procedures, ensuring timely and accurate responses to client queries.
- Work closely with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of internal processes and controls, acting as a subject matter expert for client audits.
- Engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders while managing expectations through clear and concise communication.
- Proactively manage a database of remediations, ensuring accurate recording and adherence to deadlines.
- Support the Client Audit Team’s workflow, ensuring prompt triaging and assignment of requests to team members.
- Maintain the client audit library of information and develop stock template documents to facilitate responses to future client audits.
- Manage the Client Audit Collaborate site for strategic client audits, using feedback to enhance the platform continuously.
- Oversee accurate record keeping of complex and strategic client audits, advising on the best methods for accessing and reporting this information to support future audits.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of reporting functions within team trackers, ensuring that the correct information is captured and can be used for broader analysis.
- Take the lead in analysing large volumes of audit data, providing reporting and identifying emerging trends.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the audit and compliance arena in the legal sector, staying ahead of upcoming changes and trends.
- Previous experience working in a client audit, compliance, or risk management role, with an understanding of the commercial and risk management drivers of clients.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate and manage high volumes of complex information.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Tech proficiency.
- Process improvement experience.
- Project management abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Send your cv to Nicky at Abacus for a confidential chat
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Banking and Finance
Client Audit & Compliance Senior Manager
Belfast, County Antrim
22 November, 2023