LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted22 August, 2022
Would you like to work for the world’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firm?
Want to work for a company that offers excellent benefits and opportunities?
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
My client has locations in 125 countries and continue to grow, with global revenues reaching more than $2.16 billion in fiscal 2021.
The right candidate will ideally have previous experience working in the insurance sector, but this isn’t essential if you have relevant skills and experience from another sector.
- 1 day option to work from home
- Regular social events for staff
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days + stats
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Training and support
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Competent typing and keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and colleagues.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Understanding of a clients’ business issues, insurance needs and expectations.
- Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
- Able to work in support of other team colleagues.
Apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Insurance Advisor – Hybrid
Belfast, County Antrim
26 January, 2023
Personal Lines – Remote Working
Belfast, County Antrim
09 January, 2023
Commercial Account Executive – Downpatrick
05 January, 2023