Credit Control Manager
Salary£26000.00 - £32000.00
Date Posted22 February, 2021
Credit Control Manager
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client, Abacus Professional would like to hear from an experienced Senior Credit Controller to work with a top Global Firm in Belfast, Co .Antrim, N.Ireland.
*We also welcome candidates from Financial Services background to get in touch*
Leading a Team of 5 well-established Credit Controllers you will have experience in the following duties;
Experience with the following essential:
- Supervising AR and Cash Allocation team members, facilitating 1-1s and team meetings
- Training & Development of the existing team & any new members of staff
- Reporting to management on the performance of your team and quickly addressing issues
- Collecting outstanding debt and creation of aged debt reports
- Posting of cash receipts and reconciliation of debtor balances
- Implement system improvements and processes, while ensuring compliance with policies & controls
- Generating & sending monthly invoices
Who you are:
- Significant AR/Collection/Credit Control experience, and a background in a team lead/senior (with staff supervision) or managerial role 3-5 years
- Experience in dealing with complex client queries
- Previous roles must have included credit collection & managing aged debt
- You will have worked in a control environment
- Ideally, you will have worked in a global/corporate environment and will have processed AR across multiple locations
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, paying up to £30,000 for the right person
- Great team culture and strong management
- Job security with a growing organisation, which has been unaffected by the pandemic
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Interviewing and onboarding remotely
44 (0)28 90995218
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job