Salary£21000.00 - £24000.00
Date Posted31 March, 2021
Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly successful company. Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth the company is seeking to employ an experienced Credit Controller.
£Attractive depending on experience
Working Hours and Benefits:
Monday to Friday
Early finish on a Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers. This will require regular telephone calls with slow paying customers;
- Ensure debts are paid in a timely and effective manner;
- Handling disputed amounts;
- Maintenance of customer files;
- Negotiating payment agreements with customers;
- Opening new accounts and checking credit ratings;
- Providing accounts information to senior management;
- Respond promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal enquiries;
- Set and monitor credit limits;
Qualifications & Training
- 1+ Years experience
- Multi-currency experience an advantage
- Excellent Excell skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
Contact: Leon McHugh
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job