Credit Controller 4 days WFH
Date Posted07 September, 2023
Credit Controller/Accounting Technician
*You must reside in N.Ireland to be eligible to apply*
Would you like to be part of a hard-working team where your commitment is valued ?
Do you want to progress and grow your career with an excellent employer? gain an attractive salary and fantastic experience?
What’s on Offer:
- Hybrid role 4 days working from home and 1 day in the office
- Early 2pm finish Fridays
- Attractive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 31 days Annual Leave
In your new role:
- Manage customer portfolio to ensure timely cash collection.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Resolved aged past due amounts and maintain a current ledger
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Attend and co-ordinate internal meetings to review status of customer collections
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- At least one years’ experience working in a Credit Control role or a busy finance department
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job