Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00
Date Posted30 March, 2021
Credit Manager – Belfast
Abacus are excited to be exclusively representing a fantastic financial services firm that have been a constant means of funding in the Northern Ireland market place. Through the initial boom of the 90s and then unfortunate crash of the 20s my client has always remained a funder of local and national businesses and have continued in this vein throughout the pandemic. They have funded when so many on the market wouldn’t and find themselves in a very similar position today.
If you are sick of continual restructures with your current bank then this is the role for you. My client is talking about growth and prospering not restructures and downsizing. They have an outstanding credit policy and a real willingness to get deals done.
To underwrite business propositions and undertake credit assessments having regard to Credit Policy. To ensure said Credit Policy and procedures are adhered to. To provide a high standard of credit support to, and engagement with, local sales, brokers/intermediaries and other underwriters, acting as a subject matter expert within the sales-credit partnership. More detail on successful shortlisting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar credit role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Numerate with analytical ability
- Strong ability to plan and organise with excellent attention to detail
- Practical problem-solving ability
- An excellent communicator with a direct and open style.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business.
- Computer literate
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a senior level role and salary will be in line with market
- You will pick up an excellent benefits package which trumps most current competitors
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job