Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 06/11/2019
As a Customer Experience Leader within the service department, the successful candidate will help engage, motivate and inspire their team to always give their very best. You`ll also be there to provide guidance to those who need support and to celebrate your teams success. Enabling every advisor in your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching and continuous development will be something that you are passionate about and it is important that you have previous leadership experience.
- Provide direction, leadership, inspiration and motivation to team members
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer experience and participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme
- Review and measure performance in line with targets
- Conduct monthly call coaches and Balance Scorecards, providing feedback to agents ensuring all team member using `Performance Improvement Plans` where necessary
- Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid
- Analyse working practices to identify best practice and develop new methodologies to improve productivity and service delivery, in conjunction with other CEL`s
- Liaise with Human Resources on any Employee Relation issues, working to resolve minor issues informally
- Update attendance tracker daily and provide timely payroll reports including overtime and sickness
- Complete adhoc tasks as and when required
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable, however experience of customer services in other demanding environments would also be applicable
- 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 or more customer services/technical support advisors
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work; unafraid to challenge the status quo but risk aware; willing to add extra value to the service provided.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.