Customer Service Advisor
Date Posted03 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is delighted to be supporting our marketing leading client as they seek to appoint a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their team on initially a on a temporary basis.
The Customer Services Advisors will be the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls. They provide a best in class service to ensure a seamless customer journey, and all applicants must be able to show excellent communication and people skills.
- Answer incoming calls demonstrating first class customer service, advising or redirecting as appropriate
- Have an excellent telephony manner, showing enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Administration of customer queries via email or online
- Resolution of customer complaints in line with the company values, taking ownership of any concerns
- Customer services administration as required
- Develop strong relationships with other departments within the business to ensure a seamless service can be provided
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Ideally experience of working within a contact centre environment but not essential
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job