Customer Service Associate – Letterkenny
Date Posted14 October, 2020
Customer Service Associate – Circa 11 Months
Abacus Careers is recruiting a Customer Service Associate for one of the world’s largest financial services firms. Our client has a long an established history in Letterkenny and has recently invested substantially to their operation in that area.
This position provides support to the Mutual Funds Team responsible for answering inbound calls from customers, Financial Professionals and 3rd party Broker Dealers, regarding Mutual Fund products and services. The Customer Service Associate is also responsible for processing financial transactions such as the purchase, exchange and redemption of Mutual Funds shares at the caller’s request.
Hours of work are between 1:30pm and 10pm, Monday to Friday on a rotational shift basis (1:30-9:30pm and 2pm-10pm). Working after 9pm will incur an additional 10% shift premium.
Primary functions performed will include:
- Take incoming calls from clients and customers – Account owners, Financial Advisors and Third-Party Brokers.
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine appropriate course of action and follow through with the customer on resolution
- Provide account information; complete account maintenance; assist with online access and process financial exchanges and redemptions
- Responsible for possessing a high level of technical knowledge regarding components of products that are serviced.
- Meets or exceeds daily productivity standards in line with set quality standards and meets all service level timelines
- Motivate and support co-workers to attain team and department goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Leaving certificate or min. 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
- Relevant previous experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent basic salaries offered
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Annual Incentive Plan
- On-Site Free Gym
- Free onsite car parking
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job