Customer Services Assistant (12 month FTC)
Salary£18000 - £18662.25
Date Posted23 September, 2021
Our client is a family-feel business within the utility sector. They are an award-winning company, that puts their staff at the heart of the business. As a result, you will receive competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits, along with training and development programmes to develop your skills.
Customer Services Assistants are the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls. They play a key role in processing customer enquiries, providing best in class customer service to all our customers. They will also provide administrative support within the Customer Services Team.
- Answer incoming calls demonstrating first class customer service and delivering brand values, advising or redirecting as appropriate
- Have an excellent telephone manner, be enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Administration of customer queries via email or online
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in line with the company values
- Take ownership of customer requests, aim to provide 1st call resolution
- Customer Services administration as required
- Develop strong relationships with other firmus energy departments, gaining comprehensive knowledge of our business
- Provide cover for Reception as required
- Undertake any additional duties as directed by the Customer Services Manager
Customer Services Assistants are dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and colleagues. They excel in communication and people skills, and manage a busy workload with clear priorities and objectives.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at Grade C or above
- Previous experience in customer service role, eg call handling, but may also consider retail and leisure
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
- Ability to process large volumes of information quickly and accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A ‘can do’ attitude and eager to learn
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job