Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/03/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a Data Coordinator to join their People Services team in Belfast.
The Data Coordinator (People Reporting) will provide support in the development and delivery of standard People Reporting dashboard across the employee life cycle; ensure that the collected data from multiple sources (e.g., system, survey) is accurate and up to date.
- Develop standard People/HR Dashboard and/or People Reports based on current tools following client requirements
- Support the collection, organisation, and completion of People data that will be used for reporting
- Participate in configuration meetings with internal clients for current and future People-related reports requirements
- Set-up, deploy, and administer surveys to support and supplement talent practices and processes
- Coordinate, support, and manage scheduled reports, interface and coordinate issues with other internal and external systems
- Collaborate with People Systems and Data Engineers to maintain the integrity and accuracy of data
- Collaborate with People Analytics team to ensure appropriate formula for all people metrics
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Applied Statistics, Social Sciences, or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience
- Some relevant experience in People Reporting (e.g., dashboard development, survey) and/or other related quantitative analysis roles
- Knowledgeable in most HR practices and processes, data flow, and management, preferably proven functional knowledge on D&I programs, succession planning, and leadership
- Good analytical skills, mastery of business intelligence or related discipline
- Basic to intermediate proficiency or practical knowledge in data analysis tools (MS Excel, SPSS, R, JASP, etc.) and data presentation/visualisation tools (Word, PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Working knowledge of data privacy law
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.