Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted11 March, 2021
A leading energy organisation are looking to bring on a Data Engineer with demonstrative experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server within an IT working environment.
You will have proven experience designing, developing and implementing data models to meet business needs. As well exposure to any number of the following areas of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and data visualisation tools.
- Responsibility for providing technical data solutions and direction across the team with ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language dependent upon audience.
- Developing solutions to common engineering challenges around data technologies including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, data visualisation tools and other data tools.
- Able to provide support and change assistance across a variety of platforms, including infrastructure and code.
- Ability to define complex functional and non-functional data models / solutions for any functional area
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand the various source systems including details of their interfaces, data models and capabilities.
- Defining and building effective monitoring for data platform health
- Engaging with our data community to support adoption of good engineering and data governance practices
- Conducting peer review of data solutions, test cases and evidence.
- Solid experience in designing, developing and implementing data models / solutions to meet business needs
- Demonstrative high competency and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio (2017 and beyond)
- Proven experience in addressing and solving IT and business issues with third party vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience in supporting business critical data models / solutions
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job