Demand Planning Analyst
Date Posted16 June, 2022
Abacus Careers are currently representing one of Northern Ireland’s leading home-grown businesses who often feature in the Top 10 of N.I.’s Top 100 to recruit a Demand & Pack Planner. Not only are they regarded as one of N.I.’s best firms but also go toe to toe with global players in their industry and are viewed as one of the best in the world at what they do.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holidays
Situated in the Demand Planning and Scheduling Department, the successful candidate will provide support to the Demand Planning Team. You will add value to the S&OP process by providing optimum forecasting support, analysis and reporting to ensure key target levels are being met.
You will bring your excellent analytical skills, ability to work across functions with Commercial and internal stakeholders to assist in aligning the Demand Planning function. You will drive the Demand Management Process ensuring transparency and full ownership of the plan is achieved through a consensus-based approach.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the demand plan numbers for allocated region.
- Documentation and tracking of the assumptions used to track the demand plan numbers.
- Documentation and on-going maintenance of Risks and Opportunities.
- Measurement of plan vs. actual information in order to drive future learning and continuous improvement,
- Prepares input for and facilitates Commercial plan review through a regional S&OP process in order to drive appropriate decision making around closing gaps to targets.
- Link strongly with Customer Services/Planning and Commercial teams in order to ensure that major changes to the demand plans are communicated in a structured and timely way.
- Work closely with planning team in order to support seasonal execution in line with supply and shipping lead times.
- Responsible for creation and publication of management information regarding the demand plan.
- Support the Demand Planning and Scheduling Manager and Commercial with driving process best practice.
- Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills with a desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Your attention to detail will be impeccable and highlighted with previous success in a similar role.
- You will have a strong understanding of the end to end Supply Chain
- A high standard of excel capability is essential in this role.
- You will have a strong understanding of the end to end Supply Chain, preferably within a manufacturing and global setting.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job